On-Camera Master Classes
After selling out audition technique classes throughout NYC during the past year, Daryl Eisenberg now offers an exclusive, focused class aimed to prepare actors of all backgrounds for on-camera auditions.
1-Day On-Camera Intensive
Next Class: Friday May 4, 2012 – 10 am – 5 pm
We are cramming all 4 weeks of the On-Camera Master Class to one packed day! Spend the day with us in midtown NYC and discover the entire on-camera casting process. Go from breakdown, to audition, to going to set. A great class for beginners or as a brush-up for working actors. Only $399
On-Camera Auditions – 4 Week Class
Next Class: Meets Tuesdays May 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2012 – 3:00-5:00 pm
In 4 weeks, experience the ins and outs of the on-camera casting process.
- Work with sides from actual television auditions
- Have your in class scene work taped and emailed to you for viewing
- Discover your type in order to get called in consistently and work often
- Review and practice the different types of auditions:
- Series Regular/Leads
- Co-Star/Guest Star/Recurring roles
- Day Player/U-5 (Under 5 Lines)
- Review and critique of your headshots and resume
- Meet and audition for a leading agent in the industry
- Limited class size
- Only $399
All classes will include a Q&A and scene work on camera. All classes are held in midtown NYC.
The course will culminate with a special Guest Agent in Week 4.